An inventory control mechanism used to optimize stay patterns, primarily to ensure that a peak demand night does not get filled with one-night stays
On the following page, you will be able to manage stay restriction for administering future bookings.
- On the Home page tap on Rate Calendar
- On the following screen tap on Manage Rates and Restriction
- Tap on Set Restriction under Rate management
- Select the date range
- Make the Rates Plan Selection
- Click on the side arrow to move the rate plan to the selected bar
Update Stay Restrictions
>Min Los-Minimum length of stay is the minimum number of nights that guests can book a stay for.
>Max Los-Maximum length of stay is the maximum number of nights guests can book a stay for.
>Close to Arrival-Close to Arrival is a restriction that is applied to a rate plan and limits the booking of arrival on that date (ON the toggle)
>Close to departure- It is a specific set of days guests cannot make their reservation for this date as check-out (ON the toggle)
- Hit confirm after making the changes